Better Call Saul

+48V

hi-fi or die
So far, so very good. Writing, acting, and cine are just what you'd expect from Vince Gilligan. I'm all in. :thmbsp:

I haven't seen any of this cause I'm OTA here but I can't wait until it hits Netflix.
You guys keep it up and I'll watch it vicariously here!

Doesn't come on until 11:00pm in Phoenix. Other than that, it was good stuff. Saul's not quite the dangerous / devious character (yet) that Walter was but I'm sure he'll get into the shxx as it all unfolds.

How many actors, besides Saul were in BB? Is teh drug dealer Tuco, or what ever his name was? I see Mike is teh parking attendant, he'll probably play a bigger part...
Its on too late for me also, I catch it on on-demand... Looks promising!

Not many shows could make the insertion of one's privates into the neck hole of a decapitated head sound funny ...

Boys will be boys, yer honor ... they promise never to do it again!

(my apologies to those of you who are eating) :yikes:

I haven't seen any of this cause I'm OTA here but I can't wait until it hits Netflix.
You guys keep it up and I'll watch it vicariously here!
You can stream the first episode FREE on Amazon or iTunes or the AMC website. . :banana::banana:

How many actors, besides Saul were in BB? Is teh drug dealer Tuco, or what ever his name was? I see Mike is teh parking attendant, he'll probably play a bigger part...
Its on too late for me also, I catch it on on-demand... Looks promising!

Yeah, that's Tuco. Both of his homies were in BB, too.

Was home sick with the flu, so watched both episodes back to back. I think it will do well when he becomes SAUL. Too bad it's on Mondays, (I work second shift).

. . . I think it will do well when he becomes SAUL. . . .

How do we know he is going to become Saul? It's a prequel.

The scene where he negotiates the skateboarders' punishment with Tuco was a scream.

Yep,,, In teh last, or so episodes of BB, he eluded to hiding/managing a Cinabon... Thats where BCS starts....

Big Breaking Bad fan here (just look at my icon). I was impressed although not so impressed with the distribution rights downunder. Had to sign up to another cable service and connect either Chromecast or Apple TV to my 4k Smart TV which already has wireless.

Gilligan, Gould and co. have delivered in spades. Loving his yellow Suzuki and the office space in the back of the nail salon.

How do we know he is going to become Saul? It's a prequel.

The scene where he negotiates the skateboarders' punishment with Tuco was a scream.

Yeah bringing up the Code Of Hammurabi was grace under pressure to the max!
I love his red led digital watch too.

Back
Top Bottom