Better Call Saul

Love the show, I thought for sure Mike shoots but only cripples him, like he is in"BB".
Chuck is a ****** ******* ******** I hate him, maybe he gets Jimmy disbarred from practicing law in NM, which is where Saul comes into play as free for all lawyer in Albuquerque..

Maybe the ONLY WAY to make Chuck STFU is for Jimmy to actually have Chuck committed? Who can get to the police station/court/hospital first?

Have had an alarm set for a while.
Love the show. Hope I'm not disappointed in the new season of Slipp'n Jimmy.

Yeah there bringing Gus to season 3, you want a side of baby blue with your bucket of Tres Hermanos chicken.

did Mike leave his rifle in that Caprice wagon?
I wondered that as well. I think it was supposed to be implied that he removed the rifle but left the wagon (and possibly removed the rifle before he ever looked at the wagon). Same with the gas cap that kept being taken off and put back on. It all sort of made sense at the end and I don't think you were supposed to focus on the details. :)

Great first episode for the third season!
The whole thing with Mike switching the gas caps, told with nary a word and completely engrossing.

The Mike episodes are always intriguing, maybe another spinoff after this. lol.

At least we know, no matter what, Mike lives through BCS. He can't really be in any real danger. :)

Not a line of dialogue in the last 5 or so minutes but still entertaining. Mike loves his pistachios when staking out.

And those guys behind the camera make Albuquerque look so damn attractive.

The Mike episodes are always intriguing, maybe another spinoff after this. lol.

Mike Ehrmantraut
is a great character.

Buckaroo Banzai popped up on Amazon Prime a few weeks ago and I watched. Not seen it in decades but I had to laugh with this scene, a very young Jonathan Banks -

As an aside, Buckaroo Banzai is flawed, uneven, chaotic, and I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it. It's Miami Vice w/ aliens and an 80s snapshot. Plus Lithgow, hysterical.

I wondered that as well. I think it was supposed to be implied that he removed the rifle but left the wagon (and possibly removed the rifle before he ever looked at the wagon). Same with the gas cap that kept being taken off and put back on. It all sort of made sense at the end and I don't think you were supposed to focus on the details. :)

No - Mike took the "bad" gas cap off his car, popped the tracker out, and hooked it up to a radio so it would run the AA battery down.
He had put a matching gas cap on the car with HIS OWN tracker inside, so when the bad guy got the low battery indicator on his gauge,
and came to Mike's place and replaced the tracker on the car, he took what he presumed was the gas cap with his tracker with a dead battery in it (and rather than hang by the car and do all that there, and maybe be seen, figure he'd probably take it home and put a new battery in it there).
But since he took the cap with Mike's good tracker in it, now Mike can follow HIS tracker and find where the bad guy went (and figure WHO the bad guy is!).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom