Better Call Saul

No - Mike took the "bad" gas cap off his car, popped the tracker out, and hooked it up to a radio so it would run the AA battery down.
He had put a matching gas cap on the car with HIS OWN tracker inside, so when the bad guy got the low battery indicator on his gauge,
and came to Mike's place and replaced the tracker on the car, he took what he presumed was the gas cap with his tracker with a dead battery in it (and rather than hang by the car and do all that there, and maybe be seen, figure he'd probably take it home and put a new battery in it there).
But since he took the cap with Mike's good tracker in it, now Mike can follow HIS tracker and find where the bad guy went (and figure WHO the bad guy is!).
They showed you who the bad guy is,the owner of Tres Hermanos,Gus. This is where his tracker took him.

Did they show you that Gus put the tracker on Mike's car?

In the previews for next weeks episode Mike pulls into the Tres Hermanos parking lot, shows him going in walking up to the owner working the counter and says" Welcome to Tres Hermanos can I help you?"
Did they show you that Gus put the tracker on Mike's car?
Oh come on your smarter than that. Gus has people who do that, dude is the major supplier of crack and meth in town.

You guys should have watched Talking Saul they layed the entire season out there and what will go down. They disclosed that if you took the first letter of every episode last season it told you Gus was coming back much to the chagrin of Sony who had to negotiate his contract.

By the way I love the actor who plays Gus, he was in The Wire as the Moslem drug dealer who sported a BOW TIE.

Last edited:
You guys should have watched Talking Saul they layed the entire season out there and what will go down. They disclosed that if you took the first letter of every episode last season it told you Gus was coming back much to the chagrin of Sony who had to negotiate his contract.

By the way I love the actor who plays Gus, he was in The Wire as the Moslem drug dealer who sported a BOW TIE.

Gus was "Little G" in Homicide (son of the Yaphet Kotto character),
and he was in Spike Lee's School Daze even earlier -
he has been a major player for years!

Gus was "Little G" in Homicide (son of the Yaphet Kotto character),
and he was in Spike Lee's School Daze even earlier -
he has been a major player for years!
Homicide was excellent. Wish someone would rerun it all......he's Giancarlo Esposito.

Love the show...but I have to stop reading this thread because I won't get to see season three until much later...we don't get AMC out here in Stankwater Falls.

Junior Brown does the song...Better call Saul

They showed you who the bad guy is,the owner of Tres Hermanos,Gus. This is where his tracker took him.

Los Pollos Hermanos. Filmed at a "Twisters" 2 minutes from my house. I eat there a lot. The only chicken they serve there is chicken enchiladas and burritos.

Whoever is writing dialogue for Mike has to be laughing all the way to the bank. I do love the Brian DePalma approach in regards to Mike in the first 2 episodes this season,the silence and lack of dialogue just heightens the suspense.

Whoever is writing dialogue for Mike has to be laughing all the way to the bank. I do love the Brian DePalma approach in regards to Mike in the first 2 episodes this season,the silence and lack of dialogue just heightens the suspense.
agree but by 10:30 I'm nodding off...wish they'd start an hour earlier.

It looks like Jimmy will be disbarred and he will return somehow as Saul.:dunno:
But somehow he goes from that little yellow shutbox of a car to his cadillac -
maybe Chuck looses the case against Jimmy?

But somehow he goes from that little yellow shutbox of a car to his cadillac -
maybe Chuck looses the case against Jimmy?

+1

It shouldn't be too difficult to paint Chuck as a nut, especially in a Courtroom full of electronic devices and lights, claim he did it to save Chucks sanity.

Jimmy can't get disbarred.
How does Jimmy end up with Hamlins caddy, unless the trial goes south for them?
Maybe Jimmy has Mike do something?
Chuck has an attack in the court, and Jimmy has him committed?
Looking at the way Chuck is playing Jimmys faults against him, Jimmy just might return the favor.

I do believe Jimmys girlfriend out lined how Chuck has no case in week two. You heard Chucks partner tell him the tape was inadmissible in court due to the fact he recorded it without Jimmys consent or knowledge. Chuck made a big presentation of it to his boss so that he could see it wasn't him who screwed up the documents address, it was his brother.

Back
Top Bottom