Better Call Saul

I can't wait to find out how Jimmy and Kim blind side Chuck. I'm sure he and Howard are thinking it's a slam dunk that they'll have Jimmy's law license.

Yup and she enjoys it. Jimmy the match to her gasoline. Recall the investment opportunity scam where they got their drinks & meals covered in S1.

Re: Chuck, you have to hand it to Michael McKean. He is playing the most loathsome character of his career and completely owning the role.

He's a long way from this guy -

qjKrPPg.jpg

He was in a movie called Spinal Tap also, sure nobody here's ever heard of it. :rolleyes:

tumblr_lqzyz06zng1qcdi79o1_500.gif

Anyone have an idea about what kind of thing Jimmy and Kim have set up to defeat Chuck and the DA?

I think it may have something to do with them inserting the phrase, "Destroy an item of personal property." in the confession and have Jimmy pay the extra cash to make up for the destroyed (duplicate) cassette tape. When the legal review board case comes up, the original tape will be inadmissible as it has been deemed "destroyed" and has been paid for.

The felony is the key here IMO. I think a melt down showing Chuck at his worst may help Jimmy to imply all is not as presented. Questioning facts and leave enough doubt to prevent disbarment. Then a deal is struck on a name change giving birth to Saul.

Or even Chuck goes over the edge and Jimmy is still his guardian of record. Forcing the firm to capitulate for financial reasons.

Barney

Chuck will surely have a melt down if Kim and Jimmy get the tape excluded with the destroyed and paid for maneuver.

And perhaps, knowing how BB would take that dangerous swerve off the road of expectations and twist things up....Chuck hangs himself in the mental hospital.

I think Chuck has no idea how slippery Jimmy can be. We'll... Maybe he does since he knows Jimmy stole and doctored up the Mesa Verde file.

So maybe the LAST BCS episode will have Walt and Jesse and Badger in that first meeting when Badger gets popped.
Wait! Didn't Walt & Jesse have Saul blindfolded, but Walts coughing gave him away? Or....was it the same episode?

I am enjoying the developing trust and mutual respect between Gus and Mike....it`s pretty apparent that Jimmy/Saul will up his game considerably once he gets involved.... (CRIMINAL lawyer !)

First time viewed. Title of the series kinda turned me off, but after taking in that court scene, I found it was a well written script and the acting right on.

I can see the parallel with "B B" that others have talked about. Will see if future episodes are on par with this past one.

Q

When Chuck was heading for the "Perry Mason Moment" you could see Howard in the gallery thinking to himself self... Here we go...

So with Hamlin and McGill "in the news"it would be wise to distance ones self from them. So Saul Goodman it is!

Back
Top Bottom