Better Call Saul

I think they should END BCS with "Gene" getting nabbed for his role in Walter Whites stuff. We'll see why Kim leaves him and what happens to Chuck

I think it is interesting that, in a show filled with murderers, drug dealers, cartels, and other associated unsavory characters, the most despicable person to me is Chuck.

Season 3 has been so great, I really feel like it's up to BB standards now. BCS started with a more laid back tone and they've been clever to let the suspense build so naturally.

Or it could be that Kim gets a BIG job offer and since Jimmy can't pay his side of the office expense they let THAT place go, and jimmy gets his law lic back and is able to afford the strip mall slot.

What do you guys use to watch the episodes? It doesn't seem accessible by HULU, which is odd.

What do you guys use to watch the episodes? It doesn't seem accessible by HULU, which is odd.

Its on AMC-HD - I record it on my TVIO Roamio via FIOS with a cable-card,
and playback at a civilized hour on an HDTV set

Last edited:
I just get up at 2:30AM and watch before work. I get up at 4am normally so staying up til 11pm is impossible.

WOW! Typical for Vince & Co. they drove off the road into uncharted territory. What is Mike up to? Who's body is that? Kim really showed she can keep her stuff together. Jimmy is being, well Slippin' Jimmy. Nacho is getting interesting too. He's starting to remind me of Mike. I wonder if nacho's plan will work. Its gotta be like 120 degrees in Nacho's money pick-up spot. Chuck looked like he was getting a little better, but still hasn't come to grips of how he treated Jimmy during his mental problems. So will it be Hamlin & Hamlin, without McGill? Next week looks like a fun episode!
Edit Comment Quote Multi-Quote

Yeah, there`s some interesting developments coming along....it looks like Gus is about to offer Mike that position as Head Of Security for the Pollos Hermanos chain....

Its gotta be like 120 degrees in Nacho's money pick-up spot. [/QUOTE said:
The money pickup spot used to be one of my favorite Mexican (NOT New Mexican) restaurants here in my hood but it's gone through a half dozen new owners and names in the last 2 years and has started to look like an actual gang/cartel operation. They used to have KILLER shrimp dishes (not easily found 800 miles from the sea)..

Last night I realized I am REALLY starting to not like Jimmy. Chuck is STILL a POS, but he's gonna have to go against Howard. Poor Kim! Nacho looks to be in a really tight spot. Mike, not so much. Great episode. Still waiting to see Hector stroke out.......

Last week was the start of Jimmy going over to the dark side. Last night accentuated it. He is still a very interesting character
Is Kim done?
Chuck's still nuts.

Back
Top Bottom