Better Call Saul

I found this episode very hard to watch. The way Jimmy was treating the plaintiffs in the class action especially one was painful. Reminded me to the fact he is not a nice guy.
I felt Kim dozed off and missed the curve at the time.

Barney
But his reversal when he staged the "on-mike" moment with the lawyer from HHM so that the ladies would no longer be mad at the primary plaintiff in the Sand Piper class action suit showed some effort at redemption and puts some doubt as to when that settlement will come through. So Jimmy is not totally without remorse about some of his actions. I have to admit that I enjoyed Jimmy's role as an evil impresario at the Sand Piper senior facility.

I found this episode very hard to watch. The way Jimmy was treating the plaintiffs in the class action especially one was painful. Reminded me to the fact he is not a nice guy.
I felt Kim dozed off and missed the curve at the time.

Barney

I think that he was actually trying to do them a service....... I'd call it "enlightened self-interest". Sure, he wanted his money sooner than later - so that was the self-interest part. But, the plaintiffs are at the ends of their lives..... dragging out the case for several years in the hopes of a bigger payout does not serve them. Better they have the money now and enjoy it before their time.

His staged event to get the ladies back together cements this in my mind. In the end, he committed a selfless act and made the social schism "right", giving himself up as the focal point for their derision and banding them back together.

I hope you got to see the extra bonus scene on Youtube before they removed it. The Ketterman family doing a pic-nic on the side of the road when a state prison bus pulls up and some prisoners get out and start picking up trash. Mr. Ketterman is one of those picking up the trash.

I was out of the country for a while on vacation and missed the. It's been a bit hectic since coming back and only got to this last night. After Nacho poisons Don Hector, the knowing look on Gus' face is priceless. Perhaps that's where he gets the idea to poison the tequila and off the cartel for Breaking Bad.

Nacho didn't actually poison Hector, he just swapped out his Nitroglycerin capsules for ones filled with crushed up Tylenol. Same end result though.

i wonder where the bell will come from?

Hector Salamanca - That name rings a bell.................................

Back
Top Bottom