Better Call Saul

I forgot to watch Monday night!!! started reading the new posts here, and it dawned on me just before the spoiler alert,,, caught up yesterday on-demand...

That
got it ...thanks. These 2 shows are so connected. Santo and Johnny sounded rough last night.
That's because that version wasn't by Santo and Johnny. Believe it or not, that was Junior Brown. Must have caught him on an off day. I thought it sounded a little shabby, too. One of the true classic instrumental hits, though.

I bet Dale from the Giselle and Viktor episode ends up having a mom/dad in Sandpiper and recognizes Kim at a proceding - leading to her downfall for fraud.

Is it still fraud if you don't cash the check?

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems like taking it would be enough. I guess we'll see, I can't imagine it just going away.

Especially after the going over she gave Jimmy for the pie video, it's gotta be some huge breach of ethics at least.

Maybe Saul will represent Kim in court? Kim will have had enough of Jimmys crap and move into her own offices, or hire on with someone else. That leaves Jimmy to become Saul Goodman. His TV commercials will irritate HHM, Kim, Chuck and lots of others. Sometimes you don't need a criminal lawyer. Sometimes you need a CRIMINAL Lawyer.

As far as Mike is concerned. I wonder if Gus, having watched from afar, will hire Mike JUST BECAUSE Mike hates the Salamancas?

Looks like I was wrong with my guess about Kim getting busted by the Dale guy - doesn't look like she'll be involved with any firms on the Sandpiper case much longer.

I lamented earlier that Season 1 was just a character study for Jimmy becoming Saul. Looks like the same can be said for Season 2. This thing will need to air longer than Gunsmoke for us to ever get that far along.

I lamented earlier that Season 1 was just a character study for Jimmy becoming Saul. Looks like the same can be said for Season 2. This thing will need to air longer than Gunsmoke for us to ever get that far along.

I'm fine with the pace, it's a long fall from HHM to Walter White so let them take the time to do it right.
We're also getting Mikes story as well, his is just as interesting as jimmy's.

I got the impression it wasn't really a soaker hose, and he wasn't drilling it at his house - but I think he was washing it off later at his place. It's gotta be some sort of booby trap that doesn't work, all the Salamanca clan at the diner are still (mostly) alive in the BB days.

Please help me out here!
I'm trying to stream this on Amazon with Firefox but it isn't working out and I'm using the latest Firefox too.
Does anyone have an idea what I need to enable in my browser to get this to work?
I watched season 1 with IE but it isn't working out either and it is super slow for me.
Any help would be appreciated cause I'm jonesin' pretty bad for some season 2.

I got the impression it wasn't really a soaker hose, and he wasn't drilling it at his house - but I think he was washing it off later at his place. It's gotta be some sort of booby trap that doesn't work, all the Salamanca clan at the diner are still (mostly) alive in the BB days.

I guess he was drilling at his house.

Another hour done, two to go, and not much really happening. Looks like the hose is a tire spike strip, get the ice guy going back to Mexico? Jimmy sabotoges the Mesa Verde stuff, but Kim will find out. Still no Saul. Next week's preview shows Jimmy back at Kinkos - caught or continuing? The stuff he altered was work Kim had done and they blame it on her?

On the surface that's what he's trying to do - but this is Jimmy, it's bound to blow up in his face. Look at the previews - Kim was mad enough about something that she wouldn't even talk about it, not now, not ever. Not like Jimmy had made HHM look bad enough to land Mesa Verde's account for Kim. Jimmy was back at Kinkos with a slightly desperate look on his face - looks like the changes might need changing or something.

Ah, I spotted Ernesto's (HHM assistant that brings Chuck stuff) car in front of the copy place, with Jimmy peering around a corner from across the street - preview for next week.

Last edited:
Jimmy and his "War Hero", Kim is insane to even share an office with Jimmy, he will contaminate her reputation just by association.
She's not around in Breaking Bad so we know it doesn't end well.

Back
Top Bottom