Big Bozaks to Kansas City, KS area from TX

moondogtn

A member and I and myself are trying to come up with a way to get some big Bozaks to him. Shipping has been a dealbreaker so far. A pair of B-305 and a pair of symphony. I am just south of San Antonio and he lives up near Kansas City, KS.
If anyone is going that way or ???, can you let me know. We can work out a payment or trade or some incentive. Thank you.

Bill

I might be able to help. I travel to San Antonio about every other month and if I had another reason to go I could push my schedule ahead a bit. Drive an Expedition EL so ought to have enough room. If I look up the dimensions and they appear to be too big I can tote a covered trlr down with me. I live in Piper, KS (formally KCK). My only incentive besides helping other AK'rs is a cold good beer.

Wow that would be awesome! He will be stoked. He was supposed to come get them and life changed his plans. Btw, no huge rush so whenever your trip takes place. We can definitely get some beer!

Approximate measurements are

47x27x17 each for symphony

18.5x25x40 each on 305

Bill

Sounds good. I should be able to get all of them in, no problem. I'll let you know when I'm headed down. Tell him to check the Regional Events Forum as we have several local meetings a year. Might be something he would want to attend!

Kurt, I apologize for not updating this. Awesome feat getting these all up to Bonner Springs! Thank you so much

Bill

I will say - that was the largest full load of speakers I've hauled yet. Glad to meet you guys and that's one of the reasons I do this.

Back
Top Bottom