BIG F#@%en NEEDLE to be...

SixCats!

Hi all,

I hope your week will be more fun than mine. I will be having a BIG ASS F^@%en NEEDLE stuck in my NECK this Wednesday
(Biopsy) and into my Thyroid (as SOMETHING is on the Thyroid). YIKES! All in all...I would rather be buying something AUDIO.
Wish me luck.

SixCats!

SixCats

Chin up Buddy. They need to do that needle test to find out that what you have is just benign.

Rob

Sixcats

We are keeping our fingers crossed that all is fine for you.

Grumpy

Hello my friends,

Thank you all for your support and good wishes. I am sure that it will turn out to be nothing but...I can't help feeling a little bit uneasy...however...I am not too worried about it. Still...this NEEDLE thing! Ugh! I guess I'll just have to pretend that I have been captured by Space Aliens and having weird medical experiments conducted on me. Hey...at least it is not a A....errrrr...never mind. I have been watching too much SOUTH PARK! LOL Thanks again all and I will keep you posted.

SixCats! aka Tom Patrick

Kripes! How big is it? Get someone to take photos so we can all see. We could start a medical forum.
Hope you like kelp salads.
I figure I have had close to a thousand needles stuck in me as I underwent exstensive acupuncture 6 days a week for 3 months. You will get used to it.
Old Russian saying. One can get used to anything if you do it long enough, even hanging.
Had a Doc tell me,"Well there is good news and bad news. The good news is your going to live. The bad news is your going to live." Nothing like having a smartass for a doctor.
Enjoy the attention and get good drugs.

hey Thatch,

that's pretty funny. Do you think some GOOD drugs would help me in trying to decided if I should buy a SET or PP amp?
SixCats!

Regular use of Ginkgo Biloba might. Standardised extract or tinture. Keeps those capalaries open and is good for the little parts of your ear that need blood. Supposed to raise brain function which is after all taking all the mechanical energy in your ears and interprating it for you so you can make the correct decision.
I like the Herb Pharm Gotu Kola/ Ginkgo compound (tinture) myself, while the Lady preferes to take them separate.
I got her started on Feverfew 7 years ago and she hasn't had a migraine since. Its all VooDoo and chicken lips man!
Aspirin is labratory made inner bark of the white willow tree and the digitalis I take is originally derived from those beautiful flowers, the foxglove.
Instead of old women mumbling over me I have someone look inside my heart with color dopplar echo sounding so someone in a white coat can mumble over me. Everything has changed but it is all the same over again. Kind of like deja vu twice if they give you good painkillers. Nocor is good. It has less acetametaphin in it which you can always take later if you need it. Hydracordone is what they will try to give you if you need something like that.
When you get home you can put a bolt in the hole and try and get them to do the other side so you balance. But if you do that expect to get searched a lot in airports.
:arrow:

Back
Top Bottom