Big things underway

jblnut

Don't Overthink It
Been back and forth with Audio Classics all day...might be an endgame purchase afoot. Its not McIntosh exactly, but all my fellow enablers here will appreciate the 'swing for the fences' move. That much I can count on.

All in I think I am looking at 400 Lbs headed my way, or I am borrowing a van for a road trip. If you saw my thread on modern speakers in Cutting Edge last year, you know where I am headed.

Watch this space....

jblnut

Soooo.....when do you pick them up???

Inquiring minds, and enablers, want to know....

I'm going to do all of the follow up in my thread in Cutting Edge - you can find the latest info there.

They are at the Fed X depot 6 miles away. Why is the clock moving so slowly ? Is it 5pm yet? LOL

jblnut

One final post here just because there are so many Audio Classics fans:

I got such a great deal on these because they mixed up the pricing between a set of Studio 2's and these Salon 2's they were selling. Steve stood behind his quote after realizing the mistake and did not try to take the offer back. That's a hell of a guy in my book and AC has another lifelong customer now.

Just wanted to share this with all of you, having read so many great things about them over the years. It's all true..

jblnut

One final post here just because there are so many Audio Classics fans:

I got such a great deal on these because they mixed up the pricing between a set of Studio 2's and these Salon 2's they were selling. Steve stood behind his quote after realizing the mistake and did not try to take the offer back. That's a hell of a guy in my book and AC has another lifelong customer now.

Just wanted to share this with all of you, having read so many great things about them over the years. It's all true..

jblnut
I watched those speakers get packed up the other day on the live Web Cams. That was a great episode and now I know who they went too. Great place, had some gear restored there and they did a fantastic job. Can't wait to go back for another road trip and spend some more money! :)

What ?!?!? There was a live showing of the packing and I missed it? I gotta give Steve a hard time about that :)

jblnut

Back
Top Bottom