Blending old with the new

MetalDaze

I live in an apartment and being mindful of other's peace I rarely have issues; save one individual. There's always one. So to that end I've dubbed my system the neighbor hater:

Integra DRX-3
Emotiva XPA-4 Gen 3
Panamax MR5100
AudioTechnica AT-LP120
Cambridge CP1 Phono Preamp
Ohm Acoustics Walsh 2 (Factory Serviced)
Ohm Acoustics Model H (Factory Upgraded)
Ohm Acoustics C2's (1 Pair Factory Original, 1 Pair Factory Upgraded- Rear stacked in parallel)
Polk Audio CS1 Series II
Polk Audio PSW 10

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

ohm 004.JPG I have received a letter once from the condo .4 subs and a pair of Ohm Walsh 2000 . I lower the volume after 11pm
The building is built pretty good concrete floors and walls . I use DSP bass management and distributed bass

Those Ohm Walsh 2's look good as hell, and you could happily "hate" on me via the vinyl copy of Led Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti next to the Emotiva. As soon as "In the Light" comes on, I'm outside your door with ice cold pop and a bag of chips. :music:

Those Ohm Walsh 2's look good as hell, and you could happily "hate" on me via the vinyl copy of Led Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti next to the Emotiva. As soon as "In the Light" comes on, I'm outside your door with ice cold pop and a bag of chips. :music:

Everybody needs the light.

haha you guys are the best. I wish more people around appreciated good sound & good music! I almost always operate in the normal range/hours but louder is better & temping. Turntable isolation along with room treatments and bass traps are next! :idea:

Truly awesome collection of Ohm speakers. I've stated on many threads here that I hope to own a pair of H's someday. Your pair are mighty fine! Enjoy!

Rome

Truly awesome collection of Ohm speakers. I've stated on many threads here that I hope to own a pair of H's someday. Your pair are mighty fine! Enjoy!

Rome

If the opportunity ever presents itself I 110% recommend them! They don't get as loud as some others, even the C2's. But holy cow the imaging and sound stage is incredible. I don't use my center anymore nor the powered sub! They respond as low as 32Hz and in concert with the rest of the system it never fails to make me smile!

Back
Top Bottom