Blu ray or other info

knuckles

Hi; I am ripping my library to mp3 on a flash drive and can now play that through my blu ray. Everything is organized by artist and album folders. I also play it in my car which has the ability to "random" for every folder and sub-folder.
So my question is what blu ray has the ability of the "random" function so I can select an artist and then have it randomly play selections from all the albums (sub-folders)?

Thanks

Hi; I have a Sony and can't do it. Can you tell me how to get random play?
Sorry I'm new here and don't know OPPO. Please explain.

Thanks!!

https://www.oppodigital.com/

On the remote is a colored button that puts whatever you are playing into Random, so if it is a Disk it shuffles, if it is a USB stick, it should also shuffle. OPPO support is stellar so an email or phone call will get you an answer if it is not already in an FAQ or owner manual.

On the remote is a colored button that puts whatever you are playing into Random, so if it is a Disk it shuffles, if it is a USB stick, it should also shuffle. OPPO support is stellar so an email or phone call will get you an answer if it is not already in an FAQ or owner manual.
Thanks for the tip. While I don't use my 103 for music playback frequently, knowing about random play is useful. For the 103, the Blue button activates that function.

Thanks for the tip. While I don't use my 103 for music playback frequently, knowing about random play is useful. For the 103, the Blue button activates that function.
Yeah, it's the blue one on all of them I think.

Thanks. My blues button does nothing. There's also nothing in the manual that mentions random play.

Knuckles, we were talking about the OPPO remotes, where the blue button is for Random Play.

If I may make a suggestion, why not rip to FLAC instead and if you want Mp3 for the car use something like Foobar2K to convert? That way even if right now your gear can't tell the difference someday it might and you'll have it. And KEEP BACKUPS!

Knuckles, it almost appears that you are trolling us with this thread, or English is not your first language.

You asked "So my question is what blu ray has the ability of the "random" function"

The answer was ANY OPPO player, and then the discussion moved on to WHICH button on the OPPO remote handled Random Play.

What do you not understand?

Back
Top Bottom