Bluesound Node 2 Streaming music player with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth

charne@sprin

Fell in love with music, then hiked the tech trail
Subscriber
Anybody have any experience with this piece of kit? Seems like a high quality reasonably priced all-in-one solution to add streaming functionality and Internet radio to a system.

I placed an order yesterday with Crutchfield. Pricing seems consistent across the board -- but got triple miles with my American Airlines credit card.

UPS says Monday delivery.

Node 2 will go into my office system powered by a McIntosh MA5200 integrated amp.

I have several of them throughout the house. Very good, versatile unit for streaming - I mostly stream from my music server, but it also does a good job with Tidal, etc. I think you'll like it.

I have one and like it a lot. I am thinking of getting another for my second audio setup.

I have not used Bluetooth nor do I see the need.

I have a Bluesound Vault 2. It has been a game changer for me. It allows me to Rip my CDs into Flac and stores them on its hard drive. Works with Roon so I rarely use the Bluesound interface. Even got rid of my DAC a the onboard DAC is not too shabby. I am a Bluesound believer and will be investing in a couple of Node 2's or even a power Node 2 in the not too distant future.

Back
Top Bottom