Bonjour

Tango

Hello all, I'm all the way from England, I don't know if you have many of us in these parts but you certainly seem like the kind of chaps i want to be speaking to. I've only recently started to think of myself as an audiophile and I'm here for your advice and sagely guidance.
I currently a Rotel RA-211 amplifier and a pair of floor-standing Celestion 15 speaker, of which i have several more. I am unaware of how this equipment matches up to much of today's gadgetry but I love them. I also recently acquired some smaller Wharfedale speakers and a Nikko TRM-500. However I was distressed to find the Nikko unuseable, but I'm working on that.
I hope to learn all I can whilst I'm here.
Phil

Welcome to AK, Phil. I think there are quite a number of others here from England.

Nice t'have ya, pal ! We have a pretty decent UK contingent here-but we're always glad for a few more ! Enjoy yr time here !

Welcome to AK Phil! :music:
Hello all, I'm all the way from England, I don't know if you have many of us in these parts
We have a reasonable representation for Britain here on the board... hopefully some of your countrymen will "chime in" to this thread! :thmbsp:

Phil wecome to AK. There as mad as Hell here lol, but not has mad as use lot in Shropshire.

My mothers family moved here from England,-----about 250 years ago.

Does that count?

Anyways,
Greetings, and a Hearty Welcome!!!!

Brother Dave

Back
Top Bottom