Book shelf system

From one rack mount aficionado to another,I say job well done sir. :thumbsup:

From one JBL fan to another,,,I gotta say daaayyyuuummm...:bowdown:

Impressive for sure.

Bret P.

I'm curious as to the purpose of your system. It's mightily impressive, no doubt. Is it a collection? Main listening system? Commercial use? Recording? I see gear there that could be used in any of these applications.

And, I wish I had a collection just like it.

GeeDeeEmm

I wanted the studio look and sound. Versatility to do anything. The speakers I made and the subs are Apogee. components are 2245 2226 2206 2426 and the butt cheeks. They are powered by 5 Crown amps with 5k of power. Various processors. The top end is all pro DJ . Video is integrated and controlled by a computer soon to be replaced by a server. The subs are useful down to 15, I swept them myself. I cut them at 25. They sound glorious with Beethoven's 9th.

Awesome setup...

SlowJazz-
Just noticed that you have a Pioneer SX-D7000 on your equipment list. I bought one a few weeks ago at the Salvation Army outlet. I'd never even heard of the D7000, much less had experience with one. It's a pretty impressive receiver. I need to replace a couple of bulbs and do some light cosmetic repairs, but other than that, the receiver performs like a real pro.

How long have you had yours? How would you compare it to your other big Pioneer receiver?

GeeDeeEmm

Pioneer SX-D7000, Marantz WSP4112 005.JPG Pioneer SX-D7000, Marantz WSP4112 012.JPG

Back
Top Bottom