Book those sleeping rooms for the fest

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
OK Folks. Book those rooms now for the fest. They are in short supply and I just found out that room rates without our special group code is over 200.00 a night !

If calling the hotel make sure to use the group code AKfest08.

Did you know that now you can book your room directly from the fest website
www.akfest.com Just click on hotel info and then book room here. it will enter the special rate in for you and your all set.

If by chance it tells you a room is not available for the day you want please contact me and I will help you secure those dates. Please hurry as there is a limited time and quantity of rooms available. Thanks

Grumpy

Be great to see all of you again. Book em now folks.

There is no other way to say it other than BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW!

For the guys who considered bringing their wives, they will like it. I have been at this hotel a couple of times with Grumpy and I know that the rooms are nice and have to be going fast.

I don't want to see anyone have to stay at another hotel because they waited to long to book. And please let Grumpy know if you have any problems at all and he will do his best to take care of the problems.

Be a part of the best...be at the fest!!!!!

See ya there -

Nancy

OK, as an exhibitor, I'm a bit confused. Assuming it's an all suite hotel, that means the exhibit room is a suite, which, in other cases has meant that I sleep in the back half and demo in the front half. Is that not the case here?

Glad to see so many coming in. Rooms are in major short supply so if you have no book now.

Saturday May 3rd is now sold out at the Embassy Suites hotel.

Rooms have been blocked off at another hotel and will be announced soon. Thank you

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom