botrytis - Welcome to the Notable Members list!

They only care about Templeton Rye....

That reminds me, when you get to Iowa, ask the Templeton people which sweet Vermouth they think makes the best Manhattan with "The Good Stuff." I have my opinions, just curious about their's, too.

DC

Hmm, I'm not seeing you in the top twenty list. That didn't last very long. :dunno:

Going west young man, going west. Well, not that far west, but west never the less - Iowa.
Moving or visiting ?

Templeton Rye is actually still distilled in Indiana. Iowa distillery isn't online yet.:beerchug:

Delete this thread and you will delete 4 more of Bots posts...And a few of mine..:mad: :p

Okay, folks...

... so he is definitely #21 again (probably just for a while?)... for whatever reason this has occured. I decided to not delete the thread. Let's see what will going to happen in the next days... or weeks...

:beerchug:

Okay, folks...

... so he is definitely #21 again (probably just for a while?)... for whatever reason this has occured. I decided to not delete the thread. Let's see what will going to happen in the next days... or weeks...

:beerchug:

I wonder if count reduction happens when BT Sales threads are moved to the Sold or Aged areas and they cannot be responded to??

Back
Top Bottom