Bought an Onkyo M-510, but...

It's a shame many Japanese corporate Audio divisions are now just a shadow of what they were formerly. Credit to Accuphase and TAD for mainataining the impetus to produce take no prisoners cutting edge products.

Lux has produced some solidly high end components throughout all of the ownership changes.
But The 510 is the star of this thread, or so I think.

This poor thing just sits around these days, due to the ASR. Soon, I tell it. Soon.

Hey Ds2000, I mistakenly thought you wrote "soon I'll sell it" and was going to PM you. lmao......
HA, kinda funny. I’ve done the ol word switch before too. Got me in hot water for a second on eBay once, I almost bought something I wouldn’t have wanted.
I hope to have the Onkyo for the rest of my days.

Day Polish Wood.

060d5f1c-0223-4ee2-a523-8fd899777e34.file

This unit has morphed into the one I currently own. Somewhere in the middle of the thread I put closure to the story of the amp you now have with the sale of it to rhiohki. So maybe you’ll want to start your own thread.

Today was clean the fine dust out of the bottom of the amp day. A natural bristle brush and a handheld blower helped. A little polish put a shine on the painted surfaces.
View attachment 1151396 View attachment 1151397 View attachment 1151399 View attachment 1151400 View attachment 1151402 View attachment 1151404 View attachment 1151406 View attachment 1151407

Hi Ds2000
Do you have this setup ?
If yes, Is it possible for you to post a video of this amplifier playing.
Really love this amp, there is some videos on youtube but quality is not good.

Hi Ds2000
Do you have this setup ?
If yes, Is it possible for you to post a video of this amplifier playing.
Really love this amp, there is some videos on youtube but quality is not good.
It’s long gone. I sold it before the power boards roasted, which sends them into permanent oscillation.

Back
Top Bottom