Breaking Bad: New season

I just watched the latest episode on demand. Ruh-roh, looks like Walter has big problem coming. Or does he? :scratch2:
I'm still into it I must say and I'm in for the long haul.

I've been badly afflicted by a goddamn earworm for the past two days, humming "Cyrstal Blue Persuasion"! LOL

Pure torture, but of course a fantastic tune. I can remember hearing this tune for almost hours on end back in the day, cause my buddy wanted to practice playing his bongos.

At this point, for sure, no one can tell the final outcome, who dies, who lives, and walks away?

Looks like he dirty shirted the fellas out in the desert, who wanted to buy the Methlamine stolen from the rail car.

Those might be future players, Families of the dead inmates, Hank, Gomie, heck, even Skinny Pete, and Badger might still show up for a final reckoning? Todd? Who knows?

And Jesse? Will he walk away unscathed, or will he untilmately feel the dastardly, and deadly deeds of Heisenberg's rath?

One thing we do know, Walter evidently flees. What mission that entails, sadly, we have a very long wait to find out.

I just pray this whole damn series doesn't end like some stupid Sopranos ending scene, where there they are at the restaurant, and then the final scene goes black. Just like Sopranos, that would be a total kick in the nuts!
Mark

I just pray this whole damn series doesn't end like some stupid Sopranos ending scene, where there they are at the restaurant, and then the final scene goes black. Just like Sopranos, that would be a total kick in the nuts!
Mark

In the last five minutes of the last episode Walt wakes up and finds the whole thing was a dream, the Cancer, Gus, Heisenberg, everything, he's healthy and still teaching High School Chemistry. :scratch2:

Can you imagine that scenario? Vince Gilligan would have to go into the Witness Protection Program. :D

I've just got a feeling and I don't know how it would be written into the plot but I think that the ending will somehow revolve around Jesse.

His was the character that the show started with, so I think that somehow he's the one it will end with. Full circle if you will.

...r1

I've just got a feeling and I don't know how it would be written into the plot but I think that the ending will somehow revolve around Jesse.

His was the character that the show started with, so I think that somehow he's the one it will end with. Full circle if you will.

...r1

I think that is a given.

Nah, he has finally grown a real conscience and realizes the path they are headed down is the wrong path. Walter does not see this yet.

too late for pathfinding, they are all murderers.........................

Kind of the way I see, also that would follow the tradition of Cinematic Convention, if you kill someone you have to get killed by the end of the Picture, Jesse killed Gail in cold blood, that he felt bad about it doesn't mean much.

Of course Breaking Bad breaks with convention often so we'll have to wait and see how this plays out.

Last night, they apparently are replaying this season's episodes, right after Hell on Wheels finished.

So, as Walt's sitting in the diner, making a "52" out of his bacon, and shows his fake Driver's License to the waitress, we know it is an out of state license he has, but I didn't get a clear fix as to where Walt actually is in this scene?

I was under the impression first, that Walt had fled the state of NM for some reason, but watching again last night, I don't believe there was any reference as to where Walt actually was?

Unless somebody else has caught something like a License Plate, or something else?

Of course it is unclear at this point who Walt intentions are directed towards with his "little purchase" of a military issue machine gun?

Is Walt gonna have a showdown with the DEA ala Tony Montana, "Meet my lil fran"!?
Or is it the Cartel, for a payback, the fellas in the desert wanting to buy the Methlamine, who? Guess nobody can answer that just yet?

Evidently, he saw a need of some heavy firepower, to deal with a "larger" number of adversaries-enemies. Mark

Last edited:
In that scene Walt returned to NM.

I was going to respond, with my little "take" of the possible outcomes, but perhaps that again can be seen as a spoiler to some, so perhaps it's best I refrain from any further guessing, and comments as to what happens next season? Mark

Anyone else think that, somehow, some way, Hank himself will be the one to gun down Walt?
I think they're working toward a showdown between the two of them. That episode where Walt and Hank butt heads over Junior's drinking seemed like heavy-handed foreshadowing. They locked eyes and neither of them would back down. Only Junior's vomiting broke the tension. I doubt that'll work twice.

I think they're working toward a showdown between the two of them. That episode where Walt and Hank butt heads over Junior's drinking seemed like heavy-handed foreshadowing. They locked eyes and neither of them would back down. Only Junior's vomiting broke the tension. I doubt that'll work twice.

Well, never know, it could happen that Hank actually winds up aiding walter in a showdown against other perps, like in Death Wish (was it DW III) where the cop helps Charles Bronson rid the hood of the bad guys? LOL

Hank could wind up pulling a "Sgt Schultz" as to not incriminate his Brother in Law?

The final scene could be Walt, and Jesse in the desert again, glancing into the distance, and their futures, that they had come full circle, but with nothing more than a wake of death, pain and misery amongst them?

I was going to respond, with my little "take" of the possible outcomes, but perhaps that again can be seen as a spoiler to some, so perhaps it's best I refrain from any further guessing, and comments as to what happens next season? Mark

No, no...guess away. I love all the different theories (I've got a million of them my own damn self). :yes:

***Possible spoiler if you have not seen the last episode of season 5*****

Hank just might help him because he is the only one that knows (as far as DEA people are concerned) and if he brings this to light he will surely get fired at least.

Job preservation.

Back
Top Bottom