Brett's Living Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cool to hear that Bill took the company back over from stanalog. Stanalog always provided me with the utmost in terrible service, so bad that I vowed never to touch another WT arm again!

That's cool to hear that Bill took the company back over from stanalog. Stanalog always provided me with the utmost in terrible service, so bad that I vowed never to touch another WT arm again!
Yeh, I bought some silicone fluid for the main bearing from Stanalog a couple years ago. All subsequent inquires I've made to him have gone unanswered. It looks now like he's dropped completely out of the scene.

Which reminds me, if anyone knows a good source for the proper belts for my era WT, I'd love to know. As I understand it, they were spec'd with less-stretchy rubber to help speed stability and holding the platter upright.

Update

I just pick up the Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers (first edition) from AK member dgneo a couple evenings ago. (He's a great guy to do business with!).

PDF review:
http://www.vienna-acoustics.com/reviews/ConcertGrand/Mozart/MozartGrand_AVguide05123.pdf

It'll take me a while to find words to tell you all about how they perform! Until then....

I've updated to first post with these pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Viennas New 030.jpg
    Viennas New 030.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 3,641
  • Viennas Daylight 010.jpg
    Viennas Daylight 010.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 2,116
  • Viennas New Left 020.jpg
    Viennas New Left 020.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 2,356
Great looking setup! Nice that you've got lots of albums and CDs to choose from as well. What good is the gear if you don't have lots of choices regarding what to play on it?

Last edited:
I just pick up the Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers (first edition) from AK member dgneo a couple evenings ago. (He's a great guy to do business with!).

PDF review:
http://www.vienna-acoustics.com/reviews/ConcertGrand/Mozart/MozartGrand_AVguide05123.pdf

It'll take me a while to find words to tell you all about how they perform! Until then....

I've updated to first post with these pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just outstanding Brett! How are they in comparison to the BMW's? Man I love good old eye candy! Those speakers sure nuff lookers. Love the fine detail of the craftsmanship they put into their speakers...congrats man!

Last edited:
Stunningly beautiful system!
Thanks a lot! It got much better with the speaker upgrade. I'm playing around with passive preamps and speaker cables currently. I'll update the photos once it settles down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom