Buffy the vampire slayer, 20th anniversary today

I was completely a BTVS fan! I started watching in season 2 and watched all the way through the end of Angel. I think together they are still one of my favorite series.

Nice choice for picture to! I had the hots for Sarah Michelle Gellar BITD.

OMG - the movie was crap, but the TV show was wonderfully done - even when they jumped the shark and suddenly buffy had a kid sister ...
And they did amazing things - when she came home and found her mom dead - OMG ...
Big fan of Angel and that whole story arc too - tho David Boreanaz has been on Bones for 12 years (2005-Mar 28, 2017)
and apparently doesn't want to talk about Buffy any more!

Even more amazing - it started on the WB network and transfered to the UPN network for the final 2 seasons!

Last edited:
Twenty years since I've seen it huh? No wonder I don't remember much. I've been hoping it will come back to my local OTA TV, but not yet.

my favorite show of all time.
I didn't like Dawn at first but I think she ultimately fit the show perfectly (bratty kid sister who dabbles in witchcraft and shoplifting). classic scene during her birthday party and vamps are outside (can't come in unless invited) and Harmony says something and Dawn says 'come in here and say that' without realizing that that's an invitation and bang there she is. helped develop Buff into a more mature character, transitioning from the original SoCal teen cheerleader.

Incredible characters and development and great humor. helped start the now-established trend of serial tv (Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Stranger Things, etc). read a commentary a few months ago that this is the format tv is really designed for and it's just now being done fairly regular.

and those girls are so beautiful. incredible collection of talent.

Back
Top Bottom