Burnin Amp 2017, November 12, San Francisco, CA

Only two more months. I will be donating a Nad preamp/tuner, Tektronics scope and Luxman receiver all working for the raffle.

Cary

This year I will be demonstrating a pair of 13EM7 mono blocks, Bottlehead Quickie-battery powered preamp, Marantz CD player, and a pair of ADS L470/2 speakers. Hope to see and meet some Akers. For the raffle I will be donating a NAD preamp/tuner, Luxman receiver and a Tektronix scope, all working.

That was a damn good time Cary! @nikon f Thanks for welcoming the Audiokarma family of Econowave speakers and providing a time slot and source so I could share with everyone. I'll definitely be bringing more DIY HIFI next year! Good to see you @dshoaf @slowpat @vaathi

Last edited:
That was a damn good time Cary! @nikon f Thanks for welcoming the Audiokarma family of Econowave speakers and providing a time slot and source so I could share with everyone. I'll definitely be bringing more DIY HIFI next year! Good to see you @dshoaf @slowpat @vaathi

Yes, it was nice to put a face to the names yesterday. It was especially nice that the demo rooms took turns to rotate through all the gear. It was especially nice after 4PM to do 'mix 'n match' where folks got to try different amp and speaker combinations.

Cheers,

David

Back
Top Bottom