Burning Amp 2018, Fort Mason, CA

RogerMod

We had a nice turnout this October in San Francisco. Thanks to all the DIYers who brought their work to show off.

Thanks to Linear Systems, makers of really low noise FETs and other SS devices, for hosting the event. Here is a link to their site. All the presentations can be seen there. See what Nelson Pass is up to these days.

http://www.linearsystems.com/

Thanks for the links, Roger. I couldn't make it this year but _really_ enjoyed my trip last year - I was the guy with the Edgarhorns in the demo room.

I had planned to come this year and bring along the good Dr. Bruce Edgar but my health prevented it.

For anyone else reading this, Fort Mason is right on the SF Bay, with beautiful views and the feeling of enthusiasm for DIY and high-performance gear is awesome. Then you even get to meet folks like Nelson Pass at the same time.

I cannot recommend it enough.

Cheers,

David

Thanks for the links, Roger. I couldn't make it this year but _really_ enjoyed my trip last year - I was the guy with the Edgarhorns in the demo room.

I had planned to come this year and bring along the good Dr. Bruce Edgar but my health prevented it.

For anyone else reading this, Fort Mason is right on the SF Bay, with beautiful views and the feeling of enthusiasm for DIY and high-performance gear is awesome. Then you even get to meet folks like Nelson Pass at the same time.

I cannot recommend it enough.

Cheers,

David

I was looking for you. I went late but as always it was good.

The chico Audiophile club made it down with a complete system. We are probably coming back next year. It is one of the highlights of my year.

Back
Top Bottom