Burning an mp3 mix CD

Since I got a new MP3-reading CD changer in my new car, I've been a burning fool. But one thing bugs me -- how do you burn a mix MP3 CD so that it has separate tracks and does not have gaps between the tracks? I have been burning my mix CDs as one long MP3 file so that all the songs seamlessly flow. However, that's really annoying when I want to listen to a specific song and have to hold my finger on the FF button til I get to that song. If I rip my CDs as separate tracks, I get the annoying gaps. There has got to be a way to incorporate a cue sheet or playlist or something when using MP3s. I already know how to use the cue sheet when burning MP3s to CDA, but that method does not work with MP3.

try ripping your cd's as whole albums.

Try fooling around with preferences in your burning software. you might find something there. :)

sorry. im not much help :(

I'm not following how you burn your mp3's. Anyways I make mp3 cd's with Easy CD Creator by Roxio. You make a data cd instead of a music cd. Good Luck.

What Software are you using to burn tracks with???

Like Haoleb says ...It might be a configure issue in your preferences......

But first we need to know which progran your using...
;)

Your problem is not in how you burn your discs, but rather in the machine used to play them back. That said, I haven't found a CD based MP3 player yet that can playback two consecutive tracks without pausing for a short amount of time. Thus, I burn continuous mixes as one huge file. In my opinion, a continuous flow of music is more important to me than the convenience of finding individual tracks swiftly.

Back
Top Bottom