Buy Music Studio!

Archguy

Official Roiurama Factory Rep
Has anyone even heard of these people? Their site looks very amateurish, and they are seriously English-challenged, which could well mean a scam. But some of their prices are amazing (which can also mean a scam) and you're protected if you use your credit card, right? The question is definitely not rhetorical because I'm on the verge of buying something there. Advice (and especially experiences) welcome.

http://www.buymusicstudio.com/

They're supposedly in Australia. How much would shipping be back to the U.S.? Wouldn't that negate some of the savings they seem to offer?

Also, they carry PS Audio gear. I'd email Paul McGowan and ask if they're an authorized seller? Paul is careful with that, and I'm sure he'd let you know if BuyMusicStudio is legit?

Nevermind. I just checked at PS Audio, and BuyMusicStudio is not listed as an authorized site. Two words; "Buyer Beware".

Good Lord, guys...thanks. For some reason I thought they had free shipping too. I swear, some days if my head weren't screwed on...

Appreciate the recon.

Why, Our Price Cheaper?
Perhaps many will be asking questions like that. Previously we were a team of workers in all music instrument distributors located in various countries. Starting from europe, asia and australia. By forming a team, then we set up the company BuyMusic studio which consists of a few people. So, all our products are cheaper than our competitors

Yeah, it did give me pause....

You're protected if you use your credit card? No way.

I actually thought you were. Esp with premium cards. For mdse which is DOA or not received, for example.

Back
Top Bottom