C&E Speaker Wire

Price seems good.
Reading the 1, 2, and 3 star reviews it seems like maybe they need a new yardstick, several complaints about not getting a full 100 feet of wire.
A few complaints about how when splitting it at the center seam it goes off one way or the other revealing the bare wire on one set of strands.
Only one person said it was CCA copper clad aluminum) so that's good, they might have been mistaken.

Price seems good.
Reading the 1, 2, and 3 star reviews it seems like maybe they need a new yardstick, several complaints about not getting a full 100 feet of wire.
A few complaints about how when splitting it at the center seam it goes off one way or the other revealing the bare wire on one set of strands.
Only one person said it was CCA copper clad aluminum) so that's good, they might have been mistaken.
I read some of the reviews on amazon but you can only trust those so much... sometimes amazon censors some of them to make better profit... at least they did that with my review on a pair of knockoff nakamichi banana plugs that I got, which is why I figured to make a post on here to see if anyone has actually owned this cable.
thanks for the input!

I have no experience with it and I do think the price is good especially if it is pure copper.
I am probably naive but I usually believe the reviews unless they are obviously written by pranksters or nutjobs. But that's just me.
I am becoming more cynical in my old age.
It may be helpful for future reference if you give your impressions after receiving it.

Hackwhite, did you get your C&E speaker wire yet? Just curious because I am thinking about buying it, but would like to get your input first.

C&E makes two grades of wire, for this item.

Part No. CNE62761 is "Pure Copper Wire"

Part No. CNE448980 is "Standard Copper Wire" and the body of the description states that it is copper-clad aluminum.

Be sure to get the one you want.

Hackwhite, did you get your C&E speaker wire yet? Just curious because I am thinking about buying it, but would like to get your input first.
Yes! I got it a couple days after I made this post...
It's very high quality for the money, and the strands don't fall apart when you go to twist them together... ( a major pet peeve of mine)
Good sound quality and very heavy, quality feel to them. Good choice in wire IMO (better than same price Monster, AmazonBasics, etc...)
...Hope you like it!

Back
Top Bottom