C24

BroonsBane

raisn em up waxin em down
Once it's back from the tech i'm thinking of selling my C24 and was just wondering what a fair price would be. It is in excellent condition cosmetically and functionally. It's currently having the gain knob and speaker on/off switch repaired. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks folks.

I bought my C24 from a local dealer who sells new and used gear. I paid $199.00 and got a warrantee. This is his normal price and has sold several more since I bought mine. Hope that helps.

Clyde

Hmmm...going for considerably more than the 199.00 you paid and somewhat less than what I paid for mine. That one is a beut though. Mine is close to that one cosmetically and will be fully functional when I get it back.

cfoster A C-24 for $199. sounds like a fabulous deal to me. How do I get in touch with the dealer?? What else does he have in used Mc inventory?
Thx
Bill

hi, being this is my first post here hello all, but i do have a ? on the c24 , are the bass treble & balance controls a detent stop or are they supposed to be smooth operating ?
i recently picked one up for 175.00 and it seems strange these controls click when adjusted.

Bill Allan said:
cfoster A C-24 for $199. sounds like a fabulous deal to me. How do I get in touch with the dealer?? What else does he have in used Mc inventory?
Thx
Bill
The dealer is Saturday Audio Exchange in Chicago. They have a web site www.saturdayaudio.com When they have one it will be listed.

Back
Top Bottom