C35 won't turn on...

saggy

These go to 11
Anyone have any power issues? I do. My C35 worked yesterday morning and since then the cleaning lady has been here. Hmmmm..... Also, along with the power not going on I have a busted stylus on my turntable, too. I'm a touch angry.

Anyways, I'll put up a quick set of pics and if anyone sees anything can you let me know? I am headed upstate right past Binghamton in 2 weeks so at least I can head into McIntosh and ask them in person.

Here's the page for service manual: https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/mcintosh/c35.shtml

I tried to upload one photo but it kept uploading. I think some may be dupes - sorry!

Attachments

• IMG_0372.jpeg
    IMG_0372.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0373.jpeg
    IMG_0373.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0371.jpeg
    IMG_0371.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0370.jpeg
    IMG_0370.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0369.jpeg
    IMG_0369.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0368.jpeg
    IMG_0368.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0367.jpeg
    IMG_0367.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 28
I don't even know why we have a cleaning lady, to be honest. I can easily clean up my own mess but my wife wants it. But I'm going to try to kill her first before I fire her.

I don't even know why we have a cleaning lady, to be honest. I can easily clean up my own mess but my wife wants it. But I'm going to try to kill her first before I fire her.

My wife and I had a cleaning lady for a few months. She knew the listening room was off limits and was not to be screwed with.

Eventually, I asked....are we that busy or lazy that we are paying someone to do our household chores? The quality of service really started to decline, so we dropped her. Overall it was probably a big waste of money. Such a 1st world problem to have.

Back
Top Bottom