CA-1010 with NS-500m's (Video)

SuperLead100

"These go to 11"
I posted this in another thread but I thought I'd share it with a bunch of Yamaha fans. I recorded this with an iphone on my main basement system. The 1010 was refurbished by Avionic (thanks Dave!) and is playing "Josie" by Steely Dan through the 500m's. I'd recommend listening through headphones for the best effect given the recording method.

Love your setup and the tune.
I would move those units one on each shelve, tho...stick your hand between them after the CA is on for a while...you will see why.

Love your setup and the tune.
I would move those units one on each shelve, tho...stick your hand between them after the CA is on for a while...you will see why.
Haha! I knew someone would comment on the stacking.:D The 1010 doesn't get too hot unless I go class A; which is why I don't in the current configuration. I'll either move the 501 or put a fan somewhere in the mix before I'll run class A. I'd hate to have all the work and money that went into it go...:angel:

Haha! I knew someone would comment on the stacking.:D The 1010 doesn't get too hot unless I go class A; which is why I don't in the current configuration. I'll either move the 501 or put a fan somewhere in the mix before I'll run class A. I'd hate to have all the work and money that went into it go...:angel:
:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom