Cableguy

dnewma04

The Healer
This guy is a piece of work. First, he posts an incredible deal on a Sima amp in barter town and forces me to purchase it with his jedi mind tricks. Then the bastard runs some errands for me and picks up some tubes. Then he has the nerve to drive up to me at work which was probably an hour drive for him. It's not enough that he coerced me into buying his stuff, he has to make sure I follow through and take it.

Be careful, this one will pull out all the stops to ensure you get a good transaction.

Thanks Bill!

In a world filled with great things like ass kicking, cream, Cream, Eric Clapton, the clap, and standing ovations, Bill holds his own.

For YEARS now.

They don't call him cableguy for nothing. I just received some speaker cables from Bill and they are very nice. Fast, painless transaction.
Thanks again Bill.

Bill came over and took away a pile of my crap and left me better (and more interesting) crap in it's place. Total awesomeness!

I had a nice transaction with Bill a few weeks ago.
His payment was quick to arrive and and always, he was a pleasure to speak to on the phone.

Bill just sent me some tubes and all I had to do was pick them up from my mailroom. He just sent them because he's a great human being, in response to a query I posted in the forums. Awesome.

Bill just sent me some tubes and all I had to do was pick them up from my mailroom. He just sent them because he's a great human being, in response to a query I posted in the forums. Awesome.
Hey, he did that to me the other day, too! 'Cept I got binding posts...

Bill's good peeps.

This guy is a piece of work. First, he posts an incredible deal on a Sima amp in barter town and forces me to purchase it with his jedi mind tricks. Then the bastard runs some errands for me and picks up some tubes. Then he has the nerve to drive up to me at work which was probably an hour drive for him. It's not enough that he coerced me into buying his stuff, he has to make sure I follow through and take it.

Be careful, this one will pull out all the stops to ensure you get a good transaction.

Thanks Bill!

I wish that was all he did to me. But no, he came to my room at the fest and left 3 gallons of habañero salsa and a half acre of peanut butter/Heath bar cheesecake. I'm still trying to get back to my pre-fest weight.

Back
Top Bottom