cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it snake oil if you like - I yam what I yam - but I believe that cables are neccessary to hook components together..

Pete

I have a set of nice Transparent Technolgy cables 1M that I got for $40.00 used. Borrowed my buddy's 1M pair of Cardas Hexlink ICs. LITTLE improvement!!! I'm running B&W 801's from an Arcam pre, Harmon/K 600W amp, Cardas spk. cables, Ariston RD11S TT with nice MC cart. Very dissapointed, seeing that these IC's are respected @ $1 000.00!!!
Just get a good set used, and put your money ELSEWHERE IMHHO.
Mike

I'm going to go ahead and nip this one, before it heads down the usual rhetoric road. Audio is a serious hobby for some, and we can all do without the slapstick, wanna be comedic efforts.

You have 2 options for this forum, participate, support, and discuss as adults - or not. There will be NO grey area. Does every post need to be 'pro' or 'for', of course not. Again, comments that are rational and mature are welcomed - if you can't handle that, don't post.

AK, and it's supporters are going out of pocket to enhance your audio experience, and give an opportunity you would not ever have, without infinately deep pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom