1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all AK'ers......

Discussion in 'Music Forums' started by VinylHanger, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Balrog2112

Balrog2112 Well-Known Member

Please register to disable this ad.

2. fcleff69

fcleff69 Member

That album is a sonic orgasm. Everything sounds stellar. Every. Little. Thing. Even if you are not a geeky huge Rush fan like me, that fact, the aural quality of that album, stands rock solid.
    f

3. zonda45

zonda45 New Member

I listened to some vinyl you might like, the song is mad ruth the babe by dennis o'keefe. the whole album is good.

4. theophile

theophile Pheasant Plucker. Subscriber

I like to listen to music. I like to talk about it less so.

5. david1111

david1111 Active Member

@ bu9du1: Been listening to JJ Cale for years while I, Sit on the porch without no shoes, Pickin' the bass an' singin' the blues.
    And I could easily listen to Allman Bros every day.
    How about Leon Russell, 'Will o the Wisp' LP. Great stuff.

Dave

6. KingBubba

KingBubba "Too Much Stuff" Subscriber

On my computer, I currently have 391 GB of music, that is 55,040 files from AC/DC to ZZTop. There is not a day that goes by without me listening to at least some music. This has been going on for way more than 15 years. I started file transfers from disc to mp3 in 1997. I borrowed discs from any worker who would lend them to me. This process also exposed me to all kinds of new music I had never heard before and that was great. One worker made me a 4.5 gb mix disc once. It is in my files as Stuart's Disc. Before I retired, I was the one that provided music for everyone at work to listen to. Music kept everyone at work moving and it also kept the moods pleasant. It started years ago with disks and cassettes and merged into mp3 in the computer era.

Please register to disable this ad.