Calling all Yamaha cr-3020 owners

We did get the drop ceiling in, I had planned on doing it myself but age creeps up on you so I hired Brother's Services to come in and do the job. Then I did the lighting and ductwork. When eyesight and arthritis ended stereo work I bought a big scanner, went through old photos and took up picture framing. There are four generations hanging on those walls.
You do nice work, although that seems to be the case with your former repair work from all I read as well. By the way, did you get extra picture hangers when you installed the system or did you get more sometime afterwards? I've run out and would like to track down more.

CR-3020 #1661.png

Looks like maybe a 3020 recently sold in BC, Canada with serial #1661. Hopefully, someone on AK is the new owner.

Just got this receiver this week and are very please with the performance of the unit. The lads at work were speechless when they saw this! The best thing is the sound quality of this vintage. It displaces my Apt Holman preamp/ Acurus A200. My Pioneer Spec 1&2 are now on static display in the living room. My wife and I absolutely love this piece.

At the moment it sits on the floor. I have to built a rack around this unit. Will post further pictures in the coming months.
Thank you.IMG_4171.JPG

That's awesome that your wife appreciates it as well. It looks to be in fabulous condition.
We both turned 50 last year and this is my 50th present from her. Only a bit 5 months late until I could source this receiver.

Last edited:
Just got this receiver this week and are very please with the performance of the unit. The lads at work were speechless when they saw this! The best thing is the sound quality of this vintage. It displaces my Apt Holman preamp/ Acurus A200. My Pioneer Spec 1&2 are now on static display in the living room. My wife and I absolutely love this piece.

At the moment it sits on the floor. I have to built a rack around this unit. Will post further pictures in the coming months.
Thank you.View attachment 933387
Lovely setup!

Congratulations on your 50th & your awesome present. I have quite a few flagship receivers and this model is my favorite overall for looks, features and build quality.

I can relate to the enjoyment factor.
My wife is 'threatening' to buy a replacement for the one I traded my brother because she knows I miss it that much.

Back
Top Bottom