Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

Definitive main setup.

For now :D

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

IMG_4294.jpg

Just bought a MX600U the specs look better than my Nikko Alpha II so I cannot keep both I should have not sold my CX600U Pre HTF now and feel bad so I found a Kenwood Basic C1 for now and need to go Yamaha all the way love their stuff!

Actual photo of Amp...being shipped out tomorrow...I am going to put DACmagic 100 in the chain too I hope I did okay I did not own a Yamaha amp

1522670-yamaha-mx600u.jpg 1522671-yamaha-mx600u.jpg

My new to me PF-800. What a beauty. She's not running yet but getting closer :)

When I received my PF. The platter had a very small,but noticeable, amount of oxidation on its outer edge.It was annoying watching that blemish go round and round. I used Wenol on the entire circumference. Shines like a diamond now. It came with a Grado black.

Room is currently too small for this setup.

NS-1000m's
CA-1000iii (transformer converted to work in US)
CT-810
Technics 1200 w/ Jelco tonearm

I think you would be impressed with a clean tube pre in front of that big boy!

Just picked this guy up a day or so ago, Really impressed with it. Needless to say I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for a preamp.
Congratulations, the M-2 is a terrific amp!

Have you considered a passive preamp? I'm using a semi-passive preamp (no gain but power needed for buffers) in my main system and love it. I've also tried a couple of passive preamps - one an AVC design and the other a potentiometer design - and liked them very much.

I think you would be impressed with a clean tube pre in front of that big boy!

Congratulations, the M-2 is a terrific amp!

Have you considered a passive preamp? I'm using a semi-passive preamp (no gain but power needed for buffers) in my main system and love it. I've also tried a couple of passive preamps - one an AVC design and the other a potentiometer design - and liked them very much.

I've considered all, I have used a tube preamp and solid state. Everything sounds phenomenal. with that being said, I will rule out everything as most around here do.

Back
Top Bottom