Cambridge CXA60 Integrated Receiver

Does Anyone have any opinions on the unit? Was thinking about an NAD C338, but read some good reviews on this Cambridge unit. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks

amazing, insightful amp at that price point with plenty of functionality - added bonus of bluetooth if you get the dongle, so your mates can play music when they come around. careful with bright speakers (metal tweeters or whatever). Had mine for about a year before trading up.

I'm quite curious about the CXA60 as well, i'd like to upgrade my setup but for now i just don't have the means to do such, but i still keep researching the devices.
The Yamaha A-S701 is on the same price range, at least where i live, i also like the controls on the Yamaha device just a little bit more.
I wonder how these two compare...

I came REAL close to pullin the trigger on the CXA60. But the more I sniffed around looking for owner testimonials on the unit, the more I saw people talking up the Nuprime IDA-8. Curiosity got the best of me and I ordered a discounted unit from Audio Advisor. I've been very impressed and pleased with it, but still would like to hear the CX-A60.

Back
Top Bottom