Can you help?

Ms Grumpy

Administrator
Admin
Super Mod
Subscriber
As Grumpy and I are finalizing all the great things for AKfest 2007, just like in years past, we are asking for volunteers to help us.

As many of you know, who have been to past fests, there is alot going on. And, with the addition of having live music we will be needing help in making sure that AKfest 2007 attendees are having fun and that it remains a closed party.

As always we are looking to make sure that everyone attending who sees someone without the lanyard points them in the direction of the "office", you guys were great last year doing that.

I am looking for donations of sweets for Saturday lunch. Cookies, candy, brownies (no special ingredients please), whatever you would like to make/bring would be appreciated.

As always I need help in the office signing people in. As well as help during lunch. We are looking for people to help us at the door for the Saturday night concert which will be downstairs. There are alot of things that people can do to help.

In years past we have had some great volunteers from Ms Kam to wives of members even including our kids (well maybe they didn't volunteer), and hopefully we will be able to count on some of them, but as this event grows so does our need for help.

So if you can help please let Grumpy or myself know.

Thanks in advance..
Nancy aka Ms Grumpy

Nancy and Dave,
My 12-year-old son Taylor is coming with me this year. He has spring break at the same time the Fest is going on.

Put him to work!

Retro

Hi Nancy,

I'm planning on arriving at a reasonable time Friday afternoon, and I won't be leaving until Sunday afternoon. Other than bringing brownies from Chicago, I'm at your disposal. Let me know what you need me to do, and I'll be happy to help.

Clay

Hi Nancy:

I'm not planning a room this year, so I'll be able to lend a hand here and there. :yes:

I'll volunteer for lanyard patrol. Will I be allowed to make arrests on site?
I'll get serious here later on the snacks and see what I can come up with.
Now I want some cookies!
Steve

My girlfriend and I are happy to help. We get in Saturday morning. Let us know what we can do.

I'll be there from friday noonish until Monday, so whatever I can do to help, just say the word.

KidAltec and I should arrive early Friday evening. You can count on us to help out wherever needed. :thmbsp:

Craig

Ken and I will be coming again this year. We're flying in on Thursday eve so we could help out Friday with setting up, etc

I think we can help out with some sweets too. Sees candy is usually welcome wherever it goes. I mean - how can you go wrong with good chocolate?!

Ms Grumpy said:
.... brownies (no special ingredients please)
I'm with MarkAnderson on this one. Sort of like Magic Pebbles, only different, for some unknown mystical reason those "special ingredients" have a special way of making music sound really, really good, or so I am told. :D

Back
Top Bottom