Can You Produce [?] In Less Than 15 Seconds?

Oddly enough I found a pair in my bench drawer, just the other day when I went in there for my "Widowmaker" - a power cord with a plug on one end and two alligator clips on the other.

Now that I think of it, that might make a good item - can you produce one?

No, though I have the alligator clips and the bare ended wire with an AC plug at the other.

Just had some of this when enjoying a nice New York Strip for dinner... got any steak sauce?

Yep, there's some elderly HP in the fridge.

I had a big beef chimichanga for dinner ... got any antacid?

No manual for the receiving tube tester, but the CRT tester has one - does that count?

Can you find a spark pistol for igniting a gas stove or grill?

Nope, but I have a VHS with 2001: A Space Oddyssey.

My Computer room/office and my repair room are all the same room so I can produce my tube tester in about 2 seconds flat and it has its original manual still glued to the inside of the cover yet.
As far as the picture tube tester goes I'm gonna say that doesn't count because that wasn't what I had in mind when I was mentioning that.

Can you find a Christmas album on LP?

Actually YES. S.O. made one and it's quite delicious, unlike many store-bought cakes. I'll probably have another piece in a few minutes.

A Pipe Wrench?

Last edited:
I have one but in no way could I put my hands on it in 15 seconds. It's in the garage somewhere. The garage is where all the missing socks are too... I haven't found them yet, but I'm sure that's where they are.

A double edge razor blade?

Back
Top Bottom