Canadian wins Nissan Open

opt80

Subscriber
Mike Weir won his second,in as many years,Nissan Open:zoom: :zoom: :boink: :yippy: :wave: :bigok:

Alan

I like Mike Weir - even if he is Candian.:D Although his 5-shot lead evaporated on the back nine.

Fuzzy Zoeller was the real story for me. The guy was 11 under par after 14 holes yesterday, and that's without an eagle. Eleven birdies. Unbelievable. He "choked" and ended up shooting 61.

John Daly's comeback seems legit too. He had another solid finish yesterday.

I made three birdies yesterday. I don't remember receiving a big cardboard check when I walked off 18 though.:dunno: But that's ok - I had the privilege of watching my soon-to-be nine year old complete his first ever 18 holes of golf. We've played 9-holes before together, but never 18. I couldn't have been more proud.

JD

Speaking of Canadian golf, I saw on TGC where the Canadian tour is playing this week in Austin, TX. Did Texas become a province or something?:D

Of course, reading about your Snow Storm ordeal (sorry I didn't post about that, I just found the thread and read it today), makes it a little difficult to play in Canada right now.

Of course, the European tour has been in Australia and Malaysia recently. I guess the geography is in the title only.

JD

Still doesn't make up for the USA kicking your asses in the Junoir Hockey Championships does it? :p:

Back
Top Bottom