Can't post, Can't Edit, Permissions, etc... Please use this thread

So I've noticed my Mac seems fine for the most part, it's my iPod and iPhone where I'm having these issues. Both are using "https".

Last edited:
So I've noticed my Mac seems fine for the most part, it's my iPod and iPhone where I'm having these issues. Both are using "https".
Oddly enough, my Mac (Safari) has the most trouble, and my Windows PC's the least! I haven't tried with my iPhone or iPad lately. It just seemed like that would end up in disappointment...

@Wardsweb
As of the last few days I no longer see options for uploading files from my camera. Only from existing files on my device. Was there a change to the software or is this a glitch?

Last edited:
Android. The phone is a Galaxy S7
am thinking its a phone setting . my samsung has a similar problem but with videos . if i try and send video it says sent but doesn't do . then if i try and go to upload video to my computer the video folder shows as empty .

Not sure what is going on with your issue. I am replying from my phone and have no issue uploading from my camera.

View attachment 1582901
I bought a new phone today. Galaxy S10. I thought maybe the issue was with the old phone. It wasn't. The new one gives me the same two options, and Camera isn't one of them. I didn't change any settings anywhere when this issue started. I'm at a loss.

Oddly enough, my Mac (Safari) has the most trouble, and my Windows PC's the least!

Same for me, iOS won't let me do anything while my PC usually has no issues.... usually. I ran a few times into a weird issue where I was logged in but the forum was instructing me to "return to previous page and reload" or something very similar. While on a flight last night I even attempted to subscribe using my iPhone but no go! And I didn't have a PC with me so I had to abandon that idea. Never tried with Android though but that I guess I won't get to experiment with since I never use Android due to having been seriously hacked a few years back and then hacked again when I gave it a second chance... but that's not the point anyway. Everyone with Internet access except perhaps maximum-security federal detainees should be able to use and/or subscribe to this otherwise outstanding resource using common Web access devices.

Screenshot_20190825-142940_Samsung Internet.jpg

I cannot upload files either.

View attachment 1600223

I cannot upload files either.
The new post button should work that right above the number of pages. do you not see one in threads?
Have you tried turning your phone different directions?
Maybe try the resent post button and see if that changes anything.

The new post button should work that right above the number of pages. do you not see one in threads?
Have you tried turning your phone different directions?
Maybe try the resent post button and see if that changes anything.

It comes back when I enable javascript. I turned it off when I had a popup hijack my browser. I just added an adblock browser too.

A way to discourage usage of adblockers used by websites is to tie some functioning of the website back to javascript in order that the site is functionally impaired by the adblocker. I use Firefox and ublock Origin. With uBlock one can pick and chose the elements which will be allowed for each page. Very customisable and it becomes very good at presenting a range from barely filtering to almost completely blocked.

Back
Top Bottom