Car woes, bummer bummer bummer!

bully

Most likely the alternator has crapped out. Bummer. Have had to have a tow truck come get my car from home to take to the shop.
Bummer.
Whatta way to spend an off day.
:(

well, obviosly all you need to do is take a couple of the flux capacitors out of your amp and throw em in there. Good to go!:rolleyes:

Thanks. For a Ford, the SHO has been remarkably free from problems. The 'sloshing' fuel tank and the crappy original fuel pump were replaced under warranty. Other than that, and some modifications just for the improvement, haven't had anything wrong in over 85K miles (which is low mileage for a 94).
This is gonna be about as bad as the colonoscopy I have coming up. Heck, I'm sure that's an 'exit only'!

Can you tackle it yourself bully?

This is gonna be about as bad as the colonoscopy I have coming up.

I just had one Tues. with no meds. :mad:

Not as funny as Arnold's "Up your nose with a rubber hose"

Carl

Nah, just general incompetence of the Kaiser health plan. Wasn't
supposed to get the works but I did. Just like civil service one hand doesn't know what the other is doing.
Still, it wasn't near as bad as getting my legs run over.

Carl

Originally posted by CarlV
Can you tackle it yourself bully?

I just had one Tues. with no meds. :mad:

Not as funny as Arnold's "Up your nose with a rubber hose"

Carl

Carl,
Are you asking Bully to fix his own alternator or do his own colonoscopy

Alan

Gee Alan,
I don't know, guess it doesn't matter much, either one either way he's gonna get it in the end.

Carl

It was the battery all along. Bummer that my shop charges retail. Better than a new alternator.

They're gonna have to dope me up to put a tube up my wazoo. I'm pretty sure it sez no entry exit only back there! They might not let me drive home right after, though.

Glad your car's up and running bully!
They generally put you out to do the colonoscopy. They just screwed up with me and I never had one before to know the difference. Not next time. :mad:

Carl

Hey Bully,

Count yourself lucky, in a way. Though my healthcare is dirt cheap, the Korean doctors are absolute disbelievers in pain control.
I had a rectal polyp removed with no prep but some kind of muscle relaxer. And no, it wasn't Valium. It is some kind of new-fangled shit guaranteed not to get you high. (Hell, getting high is 90% of the reason that the crap even works as a sedative!)
And the barium and compressed air enema they gave me TO FIND the polyp caused me to black out 3 times.
I tell you, if I'm ever put in charge of a torture chamber forget the hot tongs and thumbscrews, just give me an air compressor and a hose to stick in people's asses. I'll have them talking in minutes.

Just 3 days ago, I had an inguinal abscess lanced and drained, no Lidocaine, nothing.
Cuss?
Stifled screaming?
Gritted teeth?
White knuckled grip on the table frame?
You better believe it.

The doctor even waved the scalpel in my face before he used it. (Not MERELY because he was sadistic, but because he couldn't explain in English that he was ready to slice me and that I should hold my big White ass still unless I wanted to sing in a boy's choir.)

I've heard that talking about medical problems is a sign of old age. Do you think if I shut up now that I'll get any younger?

I remember years ago i was on my way to the univercity of illinois in my 82 honda accord when after a 100 miles or so out my lights start to dim! I think of sh!t! so i limp as far as i could into the driveway of so good old boys(western indiana) house that were working on there cars they ask what was wrong i said my alternator just took a crap,so they offered to take me down to autozone and we got there just before they closed and luckly they had my cars alternator so back we went and in a few minutes i was back on the road. thank god for country folk they saved my but that day.

Originally posted by CarlV
Gee Alan,
I don't know, guess it doesn't matter much, either one either way he's gonna get it in the end.

Carl

Carl,
Hopefully Bully's Dr. isn't on crack!Sorry Bully we don't mean to make you the butt of our jokes.Carl and I can be asses like that.
Don't let him near ya,if he ask if he can push your stool in for ya.
I am done!

Alan

Back
Top Bottom