Carolina BBQ anyone?

henry_mckenna_bourbon.jpg

Any of you guys from down south can feel free to bring up some Everclear, or just fresh squeezings for the yankees. :thmbsp:

Strawman said:
Any of you guys from down south can feel free to bring up some Everclear, or just fresh squeezings for the yankees. :thmbsp:

Strawman when I posted, everclear was on my mind as we just can't get that here.
But that just aint no sippin whiskey! Now is it there boys!

I will see if I can find the other suggestions though, me sure does like me's whiskey!

Kegger said:
Strawman when I posted, everclear was on my mind as we just can't get that here.
But that just aint no sippin whiskey! Now is it there boys!

I will see if I can find the other suggestions, me sure does like me's whiskey!

Put a bottle of Henry McKenna on top of your head and your tongue will beat your brains out trying to get to it.

Toze I wish you weren't so far away and could join us!

Seems you'd really enjoy hangin out with us and us with you!

Kegger said:
Toze I wish you weren't so far away and could join us!

Seems you'd really enjoy hangin out with us and us with you!

Unfortunately, I was banned from attending after last year. Apparently, putting a blooming onion on my head and table-dancing to Johnny-B-Good at Outback Steakhouse (much to the horror of BrianB, Gilbert Yeung, and reyneman) was a little over the top. And later that evening, single-handedly leaving 214 empty beer bottles in Grumpy's listening room didn't help my case much.

tentoze said:
And later that evening, single-handedly leaving 214 empty beer bottles in Grumpy's listening room didn't help my case much.

ONLY 214??????????

Looked like more to me.............

That's about 10 beers an hour during waking hours for 2 days for one person.
Sounds about right.

Would not have been so bad if they didn't remove my speaker stands and placed the speakers on towers of cans...

Thought they were bit tinny to me.

Back
Top Bottom