Cartridge and Tonearm Resonance Database

ETI_5000

I've had several requests to see my growing database of cartridge and tonearm (or turntable) resonances, so I've converted it into a Google spreadsheet document, with two sheets, one sorted in cartridge order, and the other in order of the tonearm or turntable. It can be found for viewing only (I'm the only one who can edit it, for security reasons) at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CPSW9PMLb3rkIdZQHpvnpVmcxXVF7Bal2Uz7YkKYR28/edit?usp=sharing

There are currently over 300 different results, sourced from reviews and comparisons from the last 40-odd years, from several different countries, including:

Australia: Australian Hi-fi, Electronics Australia, Electronics Today and Electronics Today International (ETI – original Australian edition), Hi-fi and Music, Hi-fi Review (Australia), Stereo Buyer’s Guide

Britain: ETI (UK edition), Gramophone, Hi-fi Choice, Hi-fi World, Hi-fi News and Record Review, Practical Hi-fi;

Germany: Audio (Germany), Hi-fi Vision, Stereoplay

USA: Audio (USA), Boston Audio Society, Electronics World, Hi-fi Classic, Hi-fi Review, High Fidelity, Popular Electronics, Radio Electronics

…and a few others.:music:

I've had several requests to see my growing database of cartridge and tonearm (or turntable) resonances, so I've converted it into a Google spreadsheet document, with two sheets, one sorted in cartridge order, and the other in order of the tonearm or turntable. It can be found for viewing only (I'm the only one who can edit it, for security reasons) at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CPSW9PMLb3rkIdZQHpvnpVmcxXVF7Bal2Uz7YkKYR28/edit?usp=sharing

There are currently over 300 different results, sourced from reviews and comparisons from the last 40-odd years, from several different countries, including:

Australia: Australian Hi-fi, Electronics Australia, Electronics Today and Electronics Today International (ETI – original Australian edition), Hi-fi and Music, Hi-fi Review (Australia), Stereo Buyer’s Guide

Britain: ETI (UK edition), Gramophone, Hi-fi Choice, Hi-fi World, Hi-fi News and Record Review, Practical Hi-fi;

Germany: Audio (Germany), Hi-fi Vision, Stereoplay

USA: Audio (USA), Boston Audio Society, Electronics World, Hi-fi Classic, Hi-fi Review, High Fidelity, Popular Electronics, Radio Electronics

…and a few others.:music:
Thank you very much. AK is a richer place because of members like you!

Back
Top Bottom