Cartridge for Braun PS500

Here is a picture of my headshell, along with the various pieces that came with it (the new wires were installed by me). What am I missing here?

There appears to be some dried up glue residue on one side of the metal plate, but I don't know for certain if the plate was originally glued in, or if the last owner glued it in in lieu of a missing part. A B&O SP-12 was bolted to the metal plate (not included in pic).

Attachments

• IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 17
Here is a picture of my headshell, along with the various pieces that came with it (the new wires were installed by me). What am I missing here?

There appears to be some dried up glue residue on one side of the metal plate, but I don't know for certain if the plate was originally glued in, or if the last owner glued it in in lieu of a missing part. A B&O SP-12 was bolted to the metal plate (not included in pic).

I just had mine apart the type such as yours with the large plate pictured had a " u bolt " with flattened top section that fits under the plate pointing upwards so threads go thruthe Cartridge and secures with round plastic nuts the outert edge of the plate is glued to top of the headshell.
The other ps500 type has a small plastin plate that fits across headshell with nuts on either side the bolt comes from the top down

Back
Top Bottom