Case for 2105

Well, picked it up yesterday. It is an L54 and has the 7300 panloc rails. Rather different than the rails from the late 60s and early 70s. A blemish on the front high enough so the front panel will not hide it and some minor scratching on one side. But for $100US and no shipping I can live with it. The seller also showed me a 6100 he picked up and has a trade offer on. He will call me if the deal falls through. It has some (3) bubbles forming on the lower portion of the glass and includes a slant leg L-52. Since I don't need the 52 as I have a new in box spare, I'll try to cut a deal with his for the amps sans the 52. Nice reseller but he is a bit nervous about shipping so he's wiling to deal if not shipping involved.

Well, went to put the 2105 into the case this morning only to discover that the panloc brackets for the 7300 are longer than the 2105 by about an inch. Now need to scare up a set of panlocs for the 2105. Anyone need a pair of 7300 panlocs? I don't foresee a 7300 in my life.

Back
Top Bottom