Cat vs Roomba

mkane

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
My wife wanted another cat since 'Vato' kicked the bucket. I caved but insisted on a full time vacuum so I bought a Roomba. While Roomba's doing it's thing I have a hard time finding 'Scratchy'. He the smallest of the 2 cat's my wife brought home.

There's 'Snowball' around here also, a stray that hangs out now that he's found there 2 others like him here. Jet black like Vato was. Named after the Simpsons cat. Were in a very remote location and it's amazing cat's find there way here.

Scratchy who could care less what he listens to.

And then we have Itchy

Last edited:
My wife wanted another cat since 'Vato' kicked the bucket. I caved but insisted on a full time vacuum so I bought a Roomba. While Roomba's doing it's thing I have a hard time finding 'Scratchy'. He the smallest of the 2 cat's my wife brought home.

If you insisted on a full time vacuum and bought a Roomba, you lost. Roombas suck but have nothing to do with vacuum.
They are self propelled "carpet sweepers" at best.
We have pets. We have a Roomba. The wife thinks it works. I know the place is dirty. I use a Rainbow.

Granted it's not a substitute for a real vacuum but when you leave for three weeks it's better than nothing. We have someone check in every couple day and part of the routine is to empty the debris box and clean the filter. It's always full of cat hair.

And you know what. I would prefer not to have any cat's. Effing cat hair everywhere. I leave 3 room closed and there's no cats allowed. Our master, my hobby room and my stereo room. Got to cave somewhere

I'd have to turn that water on. It's just in me. Don't think a cat won't play a trick on you.

Back
Top Bottom