CD-S700 Reading problem

karsavuran

Hi all,
This problem is for one specific CD. I can play and read the same CD in my laptop but when I insert it to CDP either it says no disc or play it by pausing randomly or skipping with some strange noises from tansport. Also display frozen sometimes. The CD is original and I do not have problem with other original or copied discs. Any idea?

PS there is about one month left before its warranty is over, so could this problem became common? Should I give it to the service? But as I said it perfectly works with many discs.

Another example,
I bought a 2 disc album. second disc plays well on both computer and CDP. first disc does not play on BOTH computer and CDP. I sent back it to seller and get new one. Same thing happened. I tried it on another computer and it works. Computer is almost identical and has the same blueray drive. I read it as image and than burn on a blank disc and it plays well on CDP.
Any explanation?

I am surprised that no comment from AK. Warranty is ending on May 1. So I sent it to service today. Lets see what will happen.

Back
Top Bottom