cell music to reciever-

please quote me correctly.
"looking for a decent eq on my phone, any ideas on a decent one? theres hundreds in playstore on my android" i never said i use it.

i stream music from youtube- youtube music that is. its not the normal youtube watching videos.
In post #59, you wrote:
youtube music its in google play

That's where I got "Google Play" from. Though I guess you meant you installed the YouTube Music app from the Google Play Store?

I thought you meant your music is in YouTube Music and it's in Google Play.

In post #59, you wrote:

That's where I got "Google Play" from. Though I guess you meant you installed the YouTube Music app from the Google Play Store?

I thought you meant your music is in YouTube Music and it's in Google Play.
Screenshot_20180519-200920.png google play= where you find apps and download to your cell.o_O

bluetooth should be here tomorrow :banana:
an i got the last 2 shelves in the rack.
not sure why the pic looks croocked :crazy:

all shelves were put in using a level, but then againcell phone cameras do suck.:rflmao:

bluetooth should be here tomorrow :banana:
an i got the last 2 shelves in the rack.
not sure why the pic looks croocked :crazy:

all shelves were put in using a level, but then againcell phone cameras do suck.:rflmao:
Yay!!! Post your thoughts after hooked up. And the shelves looking crooked is an optical illusion caused by shadows on the lower shelves.

nothing is perfect in the digital music world of online music servers. and thats my point your missing here. all im doing is just a simple gap between source and sound (wireless).

Audibly transparent. Good enough. Same thing. Nothing is pefect.

I can use, and have, my soundcard input to record different carts. I can easily identify which is which, blind.
If digital can do that, I'm convinced it's good enough for me.

well it got here about 30 mins ago, took me a few mins mins on how to pair it up.
logitech instructions are kind of iffy at best.
told me to use the 3.5mm jack cable included, and to use the 2 rca red/white jacks on other end.
so i did an plugged the 3.5mm in the bt and rca jacks into cd. nothing but a humming/buzzing sound. grabbed a set of rca cables and works perfectly fine for me :)
i've walked all over the house with cell phone in hand, kitchen 30' away, my backyard 40' away zero loss of signal.
sounds clean no delay,

well it got here about 30 mins ago, took me a few mins mins on how to pair it up.
logitech instructions are kind of iffy at best.
told me to use the 3.5mm jack cable included, and to use the 2 rca red/white jacks on other end.
so i did an plugged the 3.5mm in the bt and rca jacks into cd. nothing but a humming/buzzing sound. grabbed a set of rca cables and works perfectly fine for me :)
i've walked all over the house with cell phone in hand, kitchen 30' away, my backyard 40' away zero loss of signal.
sounds clean no delay,

Glad to hear you like it and that it's working good. It's definitely worth the money IMO
... enjoy!

I would be curious to see how battery life in your phone is while using this. I only use Bluetooth in the car, and I usually have the phone plugged in.
That's what I like about the Chromecast Audio, when you are casting, the phone isn't really doing anything, or using any battery.

Good luck with the logitech. Sounds like it does what you wanted it to!

I would be curious to see how battery life in your phone is while using this. I only use Bluetooth in the car, and I usually have the phone plugged in.
That's what I like about the Chromecast Audio, when you are casting, the phone isn't really doing anything, or using any battery.

Good luck with the logitech. Sounds like it does what you wanted it to!
i haven't had my phone plugged in since 8 am, ive used the bt for about 2 hrs, im at 76% batt life. hows the weather one state away from me? granite stater here, live free or die, tax free, cow hampshire. just a few of the mottos lmaoooooo

i haven't had my phone plugged in since 8 am, ive used the bt for about 2 hrs, im at 76% batt life. hows the weather one state away from me? granite stater here, live free or die, tax free, cow hampshire. just a few of the mottos lmaoooooo

That sounds pretty good.
Weather's great today! Classic new England spring day. Just got back from a motorcycle ride with the wife to get creemees. Nice indeed.

If I ever get a job in Groton the right time of year I am riding my Roadking up. Always get freaking nov-feb.

Glad it worked jami w!
thanks works awesome, something about new england area. its either in your blood or it isn't lol. i love it here!!!

I've been happy with my NuForce BT, connected to my Marantz 2238. Looks identical to the Monoprice BT that is 9 bucks less and I suspect NuForce provides Monoprice with the BT. Pleasant sounding for Spotify and MP3s from my iPhone.

I just ordered the SMSL B1 for my ModWright>Krell amplifier. Great price and I dig that it has a Wolfson WM8524 DAC. Will it sound better than the NuForce? Will the Krell amp magnify the shortcomings of BT technology? I'll report back.

Back
Top Bottom