cell music to reciever-

I'm impressed with the SMSL B1. Clarity and separation that is lacking from my NuForce that actually costs a few bucks more. I suspect the Wolfson DAC makes all the difference. Excellent range. I've got a large basement and it receives from every room. Spotify and MP3s sound darn good. No, it is not as good as a Mofi CD or some of my LPs, but for Bluetooth streaming, it complements the NOS Mullard 5AR4 and NOS RCA 5687s in my system. My experience with SMSL products is that they do what they promise to do extremely well.

Small footprint, too. CD (remember those?) added for scale.

SMSLB1.jpeg

looking for a decent eq on my phone, any ideas on a decent one? theres hundreds in playstore on my android.

I use Spotify, but I do know there are a few free ones in the App Store. Sorry man I don't use thme so I'd not want to give you bad info. Being that you asked, if you download one and like it let me know :) always willing to try out new audio :)

well it got here about 30 mins ago, took me a few mins mins on how to pair it up.
logitech instructions are kind of iffy at best.
told me to use the 3.5mm jack cable included, and to use the 2 rca red/white jacks on other end.
so i did an plugged the 3.5mm in the bt and rca jacks into cd. nothing but a humming/buzzing sound. grabbed a set of rca cables and works perfectly fine for me :)
i've walked all over the house with cell phone in hand, kitchen 30' away, my backyard 40' away zero loss of signal.
sounds clean no delay,

Told you ;) lol

I've used many BT adaptors, the Logitech will hold it's own against them. There are a few threads on the subject and people who have never even used one say "oh, it's not good"...? How they come to this conclusion I have now idea. The folks who listen to music religiously can attest to the quality. For phone and tablet use, it's a perfect match.

I also use the RCA > RCA and love it. It's a great little BT receiver, the SMSL is my 2nd fav, and a few from Douk Audio. Glad it worked out for you!

Kind Regards,
John

Couldn't you have just bought a longer patch cable?

*runs*
no because i was wanting that thing called *other options* cue the music.
mr i have 68 posts newbie. i'd rather have free range in my house/out on back porch, and be able to control my music.
instead of a 30/40' patch cable to trip over/get tangled/kinked/pinched/snagged and tore.

no because i was wanting that thing called *other options* cue the music.
mr i have 68 posts newbie. i'd rather have free range in my house/out on back porch, and be able to control my music.
instead of a 30/40' patch cable to trip over/get tangled/kinked/pinched/snagged and tore.
Only problem I have is calling people out as newbies and the OP was a very newbie question. Peace out

:beerchug:

i noticed a bunch of newbies here coming at me

Two points:

1) People are generously taking time out of their day to try to answer your request.

Be gracious.

2) There is no obvious correlation between someone having a large number of posts and them knowing what they are talking about.

You have 3000+ posts, and yet your initial question indicates very basic knowledge of the subject in hand (digital media streaming).

Take advice from anyone who offers it. Compare it with other advice, and sources of information.

Two points:

1) People are generously taking time out of their day to try to answer your request.

Be gracious.

2) There is no obvious correlation between someone having a large number of posts and them knowing what they are talking about.

You have 3000+ posts, and yet your initial question indicates very basic knowledge of the subject in hand (digital media streaming).

Take advice from anyone who offers it. Compare it with other advice, and sources of information.
because i know what i wanted in first place, and 2, if the dude looked through posts? he'd see that the longer patch cable was answered. thats why i stated what i did.

Back
Top Bottom