Cellphone photos. Caught anything interesting lately? Post em!

Was out at the airport picking up a package and this plane rolled up. A Pilatus PC-12.. Our little puddle jumper air taxi bought one this one recently. Pressurized, service ceiling 30,000 ft, 320 cruise speed, 2000 mile range.. Definitely in a different league from their other little Cessna's!
I would almost buy a ticket somewhere just to go for a ride!
IMG_20180602_153123.jpg

Fluke photo, trying to take a snap of a red-winged blackbird:

IMG_20180527_192050-01.jpeg

Photo through a telescope at the Metropark, looking at downtown Detroit (ugh) 20 miles away.

IMG_20180527_190639-01.jpeg

Two weeks ago, this is how Bachelor Week started off for me. :D

IMG_20180525_153844-01.jpeg
(The "2112" margarita.)

I'll miss the Metroparks when we move...

IMG_20180527_192458.jpg

Not very interesting, but this is the most recent cellphone pic I've nabbed. For another thread talking about Orient (and other) watches.

index.php

Not to go all photo-gear pixel peeper nerd, but that lens has some SEVERE vignetting going on!

:p
:D

I'm surprised it actually worked as well as it did. I need to go back on a clear, low-humidity day so I can get a couple of pics of the windmills on the farms in Canada (Lakeshore, ON).

I don't have a telescope and/of DSLR adapter but I have a nice Leopold spotting scope and I'm pretty amazed at how well I can just use my cellphone, holding it up to the eyepiece.

If the sun as behind me or adjacent to me, the pics even look pretty clear. It definitely doesn't work as well when shooting towards the sun even when the sun isn't in the scene.

Back
Top Bottom