Cellphone photos. Caught anything interesting lately? Post em!

Might as well post a couple more angles.

IMG_1248.JPG

The flood lights were changing colors which was really cool. I didn't capture the red and green Christmas lights but I got the purple and red.

IMG_1247.JPG
The flags looked great but there was a lot of reflection off the windows.

If you are around KC or traveling through and have not seen Union Station, it is a sight to behold, inside and out. One of the largest train stations in the country, preserved & redeveloped. And still a train station too.

If you are around KC or traveling through and have not seen Union Station, it is a sight to behold, inside and out. One of the largest train stations in the country, preserved & redeveloped. And still a train station too.

Great photos. I worked for a small farm equipment manufacturer in the 80's and put on 8 or 9 farm shows a year in the Midwest. Our MO reps favorite KC restaurant was a steak house in Union Station. Always looked forward to the KC show and the trip to Union Station. It's great to see they've done more to develop and preserve this landmark. Thanks for sharing the photos,Tox, brought back a lot of great memories.

Mark

Beautiful! I do recall a few rare times when conditions permitted golf, here in IL, during late December. Looking forward to Spring. Thanks for the picture.

I'm looking forward to February and March in Florida to get my game ready for spring. Here is another shot from late October (different course). I couldn't have missed an ace by much. There is a big bunker and hump protecting the front of the green. I couldn't see the bottom of the flagstick, but I knew it was close.

IMG_20181022_131437807.jpg

Last edited:
Willie K & Friends BluesFest.

Friends included Alice Cooper, Patrick Simmons, Michael McDonald, and Gretchen Rhodes along with Tommy Castro and the Painkillers, Tavana, John Akapo and Kathy Collins. Dave Mason called in sick.

Also Willie K has been fighting cancer. He looked like he lost a lot of weight, he was still in good spirits, joking and jamming hard. Unfortunately he collapsed on stage and gave everyone a scare. Before the paramedics took him to the hospital, he said the show must go on. He is doing well.

And the music was freak'n awesome!

IMG_1220_WillieK.png

Last edited:
We were cruising near the Superstition Mountains yesterday and ran across three of the elusive "Salt River Wild Horses" on the side of the road yesterday morning. We were surprised that they didn't take off but they ignored us and kept on grazing. You can see the mother with her foal and a large white one in the background on the first shot.

20190111-124442.jpg

The foal following mom . . .

20190111-124534.jpg

20190111-124652.jpg

Last edited:
My wife is out in Utah and sent me this today from her phone.. Lots of little ironic things could be speculated here.. Lets see, Sorrymom, I bought this car with the college money.. Sorrymom I'm parking in a handicapped spot and I don't give a damn.. Sorrymom I can't quite hack it in your church life.. Sorrymom for always disappointing you..
Capture.JPG

My wife is out in Utah and sent me this today from her phone.. Lots of little ironic things could be speculated here..
Sorry mom is sorry? :D

Upvote for Utah, one of my favorite states. :)

If it weren't getting so warm this weekend, I would go walk out on the lake and get a few photos.

Some interesting ice on the lake the other day. Sitting watching it reminded me of the shifting of continents, at a much faster rate!

20190130_110324_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom